Reebok Launches New "Humans of Reebok" Film
- More than 80% of Reebok’s 1,000 employees engage in some kind of fitness on a regular basis at work
- Employees have their choice of 12 different types of Group Fitness Classes: CrossFit, Boxing, Spin, Yoga and Power Yoga, Pilates, Endurance Running, Les Mills BODYPUMP, Les Mills SH’JAM, Les Mills CXWORX, Les Mills GRIT, and Total Body Conditioning throughout the week.
- On a given week, there are nearly 75 total sessions of these classes.
- The CrossFit box, Reebok CrossFit ONE hosts seven WODS every day for employees to enjoy, one of which caters to older members and women. It also hosts a month-long training class (called “On Ramp”) where you learn the functional movements safely in a comfortable setting. Throughout the week, there are 34 total WODs and 9 training (On Ramp) sessions.
- The nearly 75 organized fitness opportunities every single week doesn’t include non-scheduled ones like basketball or soccer leagues).
- Expansive fitness facilities open from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. including a 12,000 sq foot CrossFit Box and a 37,000 sq foot fitness center space with free fitness consultants for members.
- Specialized weight room, cardio center, multifunctional basketball court, and two group fitness studio spaces are open for employees to use within the Center.
- Outdoor extensions of the facility include a 400 meter track, soccer pitch, baseball/softball diamond, outdoor pull-up rig, and two tennis courts.
- Proximity to the Blue Hills encourages employees to hike, trail run, snowshoe, and mountain bike on their lunch break or between meetings (rental bikes and snowshoes available for employees)
- Onsite Physical Therapy, Massage, Chiropractic and Acupuncture therapy, and Nutritional counselingis available to employees. Yearly biometric screenings and flu shots are encouraged.
Andrea NirsimlooM&C Saatchi Sport & Ent.United Statesandrea.email@example.com
Olivia RotenbergAssistant Manager Corporate CommunicationUnited Statesolivia.firstname.lastname@example.org