JJ Watt’s New “His & Her” Reebok Collection Celebrates His Wedding Day
Inspired by His Wife and Female Athletes Around the World, JJ Watt Announces First JJ Training Shoe Specifically Designed for a Woman’s Foot as part of Latest JJ IV Release
Boston, MA – November 10, 2020: Building upon the initial debut of the JJ IV Training Shoe that debuted earlier this fall, Reebok and Watt are teaming up again to release the “His & Her” JJ IV training shoe collection that includes the franchise’s first ever woman’s specific offering.
“Thanks to the outpouring of support and incredible demand for a woman’s-specific shoe, I am truly excited to announce the JJ IV His & Her colorways. Designed in tandem with my incredible wife, these colorways are fit for kings and queens alike,” shared Watt. Speaking further to the inspiration behind the collection, he elaborated, “For my first ever woman’s shoe, I wanted to make sure that it was something truly special and properly representative of not only the incredible women in my life, but women all over the world. Which is why gold was the only choice. To round out the collection, I chose navy for the unisex style with my own wedding that had a color scheme of navy blue, gold and marble, serving as the inspiration.”
The Reebok JJ IV “His & Her” collection features a unisex style in a chalk / vector navy colorway and an all-new woman’s specific silhouette in a chalk / white / champaign combination. Performance-wise, the latest JJ IV training shoes continue to deliver against the demands of elite athletes, supporting them to train at their best. Key details include:
- Reinforced Durability - strategically placed asymmetrical welded toe is built to endure rough elements while adding versatility
- Multi-Directional Traction - 360-degree traction has you covered on any surface
- Vailing Webbing Straps - Forefoot and mid-foot webbing loops surround the foot and extend down the Strobel board.
- Superior Comfort - Flexweave® woven textile upper provides resilient stretch and targeted support at key performance areas
- Heritage Driven Design - toe cap design pays tribute to one of the most notorious shoes in Reebok’s archives the AI “Question” paired with JJ inspired detailing including his, “Dream Big. Work Hard,” mantra featured on laces and sockliner
For every pair of the Reebok JJ IV shoes sold on Reebok.com and any US Reebok retail store from launch day through December 10, 2020, Reebok will be donating one pair of JJ III’s, up to $90K in retail value, to the Mission of Yahweh in Houston, an organization for women and children that offers shelter and many life-changing programs focused on ending the cycle of homelessness and dependency.
The JJ IV “His & Her” collection will be available on Reebok.com and at select footwear retailers across the US starting November 10th with an MSRP of $99.99. For more information please visit: www.reebok.com/jjwatt.
PRESS RELEASE DOWNLOAD
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Reebok Launches New Performance Running Shoe: The Floatride Energy X
Reebok and SMILEY® Kick Off Multi-Season Partnership with Customizable Classic Leather Pump
The Jetsons and The Flintstones Reunite Through an Ultra-Nostalgic Footwear & Apparel Collection by Reebok and Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Reebok Presents S222 Classic Leather Range With “Life is Classic”